Blumenfeld and Associates, LLC
A sample of our pass successes includes:
- Passed legislation to create a pathway for Wisconsin-based Managed care Organizations (MCOs) to become licensed as IHAs, allowing them to compete in the state's re-designed long-term care system
- First ever funding increase for Post-Adoption Resource Centers in the 2015-17 Budget
- Successful expansion of the Family Care and IRIS long-term care programs statewide.
- Worked to lift the Family Care enrollment cap
- Pushed through Hate Crimes Legislation, which enhanced penalties for crimes motivated by racism and/or bigotry.
- $17.6 million budget increase in several Medicaid non-institutional services.
- Designed Disability Action Wisconsin Network (DAWN)
- Secured $8.25 million in new state funding, doubling state support for child support enforcement services.
- Enacted the state licensure for radiologic technologists.
- Established the state licensure for landscape architects.
- Successfully protected Wisconsin's SeniorCare program, which provides prescription drug coverage for seniors.
- Largest increase ever in the state budget for elderly and disabled transportation aid
The signing of 2015 Wisconsin Act 345 allowing Wisconsin workers to take up to 6 weeks off work to serve as a bone marrow or organ donor. Left to Right: Elana Kahn, Director of Jewish Community Relations Council Milwaukee Jewish Federation, Sen. Alberta Darling (R - River Hills), Gov. Scott Walker, Rep. Cory Mason (D - Racine) Michael Blumenfeld.